Tracie and I decided to do a Sample Sketch and layout so you can get a little taste of the classroom content. I created a brand new sketch especially for you! This is a cross shaped design that I really love.
Here is the layout I created. I used the September 2016 "Felicity" kit from Felicity Jane.
This sketch was actually based on a layout I created for a YouTube series I created to show different ways to use Project Life cards (and other cards created for pocket scrapbooking) on layouts called "Out of the Pocket". You can watch that video here.
- This sketch is great for using paper scraps or cards created for pocketed scrapbooking.
- Try cutting a favorite pattern in half to stretch across the layout if the piece you have isn't quite long enough (or if you just want to hoard the pretty paper!)
- Try this sketch with different photo configurations - I talk about all of these in the process video below, as well.
- Try swapping out the two 3x4 photos with 3x3 or 4x4 square photos.
- Try using three photos of the same size. Just adjust your title or embellishments to fit the new spacing.
- Try using one vertical 4x6 + one horizontal 4x6 photo. This works best if you shift the center column to the left or right of the page
- If you have horizontal photos, you can rotate this sketch. Just shift the placement of your title and journaling.
I've linked to all available products below. Hope you've enjoyed this glimpse into Ready, Sketch, Go! and remember that you can still get the class for the introductory rate until September 15, 2016!
Thanks so much for stopping by!