I'm so excited to announce the launch of my new class with Tracie Claiborne (host of the Scrap Gals Podcast) called Ready, Sketch, Go! As you can probably guess from the title, this is a class all about sketches. Here is a little class description:
Ready, Sketch, Go! is a self-paced online class taught by Tracie Claiborne and Jen Schow.
This class is packed with sketches, inspiration, and video instruction. Upon purchasing this class, you will receive immediate access to:
- A welcome PDF with a link to the classroom
- 15 lessons complete with 15 sketches and 30 layouts + process videos (one from each teacher)
- 10 additional layout examples
- A set of 17 exclusive cut files in PNG and SVG versions for use with an electronic die cutting machine
90 minute2 hour!! audio discussion (similar to a podcast episode) all about how Jen and Tracie approached each sketch
- A PDF with full color photos of each sketch and layout + tips and tricks -- perfect for printing and taking to a crop
- Access to a private Facebook group where we can discuss ideas, share projects, and ask questions
- Email access to both instructors
You can watch a promotional video for the course below.
As you can see, this class is jam packed with content and it's just $30 through the end of the month! We really hope you'll join us! You can purchase the class below or head over to my shop to see what other classes I have available. See you in the classroom!
Wow! Thank you. I'm looking forward to trying this. I’ve been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on this blog . You have made my day! Thanks again!I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.ReplyDelete
Visit : essay writing service reviews
Thank you for bringing this information in this article. Keep on more posting. help with homework onlineReplyDelete
I can say that you have a done a great job here to share this with us. You have done it after some research and hence no doubt at all that it's going to help us all.You covered every angle. It helps me write my leave your name at the border analysis.ReplyDelete
The only option that you had was to look for one in your area because the Internet was not available at that time. cursos de tiReplyDelete